error creating reference

May 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM

hi can i post a screenshot? 

my project is a .net fw 3.5 asp.net project. when i add reference to fgt and json the references are marked with a yellow warning icon. same thing happens in the demo project i downloaded. thanks for any useful info! 

Coordinator
May 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Did you used the wrong library? Use the .Net 3.5 version download.

May 19, 2011 at 12:54 AM
Edited May 19, 2011 at 1:00 AM

hi, thank you for responding. i am sure that the application target framework is .net 3.5. 

it looks like i may need to open this in 4.0. 

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3246: Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly 'C:\FBSample\lib\JSON.dll' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3246: Resolved file has a bad image, no metadata, or is otherwise inaccessible. Could not load file or assembly 'C:\FBSample\lib\Facebook Graph Toolkit.dll' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

May 19, 2011 at 12:58 AM
Edited May 19, 2011 at 12:59 AM

hi, the assemblies are 4.0. i've upgraded the project. many thanks for responding!