Cannot convert Invalid JSON string to JSON Array

Dec 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM

Hi,

I am failrly new to the sdk. I just started reading your FAQ's on theother site.I have downloaded your library 2.5 and I am just doing a simple operation to get Posts from a Company's wall.The company's wall is public and have all the permission, read Stream , etc...

I intent to store the stream to my Database for future use. and

I am using this

JsonArray JA = Api.FqlPublic("SELECT message FROM stream WHERE source_id = XXXXXXXXX");

where I beleive the source_id is the company's ID , I tried the Graph Url using the API explorer and Http after Logginf out , by combing the App secret and APP ID and it works in http.

The whole idea is not to log in so thats the reason i am using this toolkit, But My problem is no matter what query i use I get
Cannot convert Invalid JSON string to JSON Array error,

Please guide, what am i doing wrong over here.

Thanks

Dec 20, 2011 at 9:03 PM
Edited Dec 20, 2011 at 9:22 PM

Okay so Now I downloaded the V 2.1 and It seems to not give me an error.

But when I package the above query in the in the query

JsonArray JA = Api.FqlPublic("SELECT message FROM stream WHERE source_id = XXXXXXXX");

then I get the Json count = 3 and it gives me back 3 packeged JsonObject and those package has the above query, type = fql query etc..

but no. results form the actual wall post.

Why would you require an access token when the offline request is checked. Just a question. Do i have to call another function of your API before calling teh API.FQLPublic. The idea is that this program will be console APP and does not need to login.I am the admin of the facebook page and I have granted myself Offline access, read stream etc..

I tried using the nested query same thing. Also I tried your V2.5, however thew new API does not have FQLMultiQuery function in that.

Thanks